- 【Baby Book & Mirror 2 In 1】This tummy time toy combines cloth book and mirror to add more fun and interaction. Large true-reflection baby safe mirror engages baby's developing vision and encourage baby self-discovery. The 4 Double-side cloth book page for visual stimulation and early learning.
- Black & White For 0-6 Months: Studies have shown that babies aged 0-6 months are a critical period for black and white vision. The soft book Panda's Day theme pages mainly designed with black white patterns, strong color contrast provides strong visual stimulation for newborn.which helps early development of infant vision.
- Color Vison For 6-12 Months: After 6 months, baby gradually enters the color vision period. The soft book Panda's Year pages takes Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter as the theme, showing different colors in different seasons. The crinkly pages and images can really grab babies attention, colorful colors help to stimulate the baby's visual zone and brain development.
- Best Toy Gift For 0-3 Years: For 0-12 months, this crinkle activity book with baby safe mirror is ideal gift for tummy-time or sit and play. For baby above 12 months, it is a developmental baby toy for learning sensory like season, color, time etc. Its triangle stable structure with folds flat for easy storage or travel, a perfect first gift for newborn.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction：We believe you will be satisfied with beiens baby cloth book. The soft baby book provides 1 month 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you are not satisfied for any reason, please contact us or return your book for a full and instant refund.
It's exactly what I expected. My baby loves the crinkle sound and the mirror keeps him interested.*Mirror isn't perfect but I wasn't expecting it to be.
Muy bonito, lo compr�� solo por el espejo. Lo dem��s no lo entiendo JAJA
A very cute book with nice visuals and touch sensory. Love that it has a mirror. Great for tummy time or just to play with.
My newborn loves this book. The contrast is awesome and love that it can stand up for him to look at during tummy time.
My Baby boy likes the mirror. It doesn’t break and he can grab and crinkle the pages.He’s 4 months old and loves to see is reflection. I wish the book had a little story but he likes looking at the photos in high contrast.